Students at Gatewood and Thornton Creek Elementary Schools are invited to sign up now for Guitar Circles that the SCGS will be conducting at their schools this Spring!
Gatewood Elementary School
Guitar Circle Club
Registration due March 23
Seattle Circle Guitar School introduces a unique approach to music instruction: developing cooperation, attention, and skill in a creative and playful musical environment. Your child will play guitar in a circle as an ensemble and experience music making as part of a group. No experience necessary.
Thornton Creek Elementary School
After-school Guitar Circle
Seattle Circle Guitar School instructors introduce a unique approach to music instruction, developing cooperation, attention, and skill in a creative and playful musical environment. We play in a circle as an ensemble. We will experience music making as part of a group. The class is appropriate for returning and new students and is open to kids in grades 3 – 5.
- no experience necessary
- kids will compose and perform music
- develop attention and listening skills in a musical context
- learn the fundamentals of guitar and musicianship
- learn to play guitar as a member of an ensemble
- Kid sized guitars will be provided.
- Classes held in the Performance Room
- Beginning on April 5 and running through May 24
- $98 for 7 sessions
- space for 9 students